Holidays Packages for Bangkok
If you want see blend of history, spiritualism and hedonism
in one, then you must travel to Bangkok. It is an exciting city which keeps
itself up dated. It is the number one attraction of Thailand with its colorful
palaces, striking pagodas and many royal highlights. So people who love history
in its contemporary form must book their flights to Bangkok to see impressive
sights of this lovely place.
Bangkok has an international airport named Bangkok Suvarnabhumi
International Airport which is the main gateway for all local and international
flights to Bangkok and second largest terminal building in the world. it has
one large passenger's terminal with seven levels and concourses and also providing
many other facilities like food and beverages outlets, ATM's and currency exchange
counters, pharmacy, internet and telephone facilities and escalators etc. It
is served by many airlines taking flights to Bangkok from all major countries
For a highly spiced taste of Bangkok, we have chosen the best
hot spots to visit in Bangkok which you must not miss to see:
- Wat Po: It is an outstanding place containing striking temples with mixture
spires of complex and metaphorical design.
- Grand palace: It has several buildings like Wat Phra Kaew, which has a propitious
statue of the Emerald Buddha and is considered as the most significant Buddhist
temple in Thailand.
- Temple of dawn (Wat Arun): It is oldest, pre-dating the founding of Bangkok
and is placeed in Thon Buri across the river. It creates an awesome sunset background
from river boats.
- Chao Phraya River: It is the main river of Bangkok and also named as "River
of Kings". It mainly serves as the major transportation medium in Bangkok.
- The National Museum: This museum has many of Southeast Asian antiquities and
has extraordinary collection of Thai arts ranging from many eras.
- Chatuchak market: It is the largest and busiest market of the Thailand. The
market is probable to be receiving around 250000 visitors each day. This quantity
of the visitors increases further on the weekends.
- Jim Thompson's House: Jim Thompson is attributed with the global renewal of
the Thai silk business. His home in Bangkok is one of the best sealed examples
of a conventional Thai habitation, with an exceptional collection of art and
antiques from throughout Southeast Asia. Book your flights to Bangkok today